Conexant created two different firmwares for the AccessRunner reference design: one which sends ATM cells (supported by the free driver), and another which sends Ethernet packets (supported by the Olitec driver, and which does not work with all modems).
In February 2005 an improved free driver was released, and has been merged in mailine kernels since 2.6.13.
- Access``Runner USB, Sitecom ADSL USB, ... (0572/cafe)
- Digicom Michelangelo USB C, ... (0572/cb00)
- Digicom Michelangelo USB C, Origo ASR-8000, NetComm NB1300, ... (0572/cb01)
- Aethra Starmodem USB, Atlantis I-Storm USB (newer models only), ... (0572/cb06)
- Aethra Starmodem USB UM1020 (uses the CX82320 chipset) (0659/0020)
- Olitec V2/V3 (08e3/0100, 08e3/0102)
- Trust AMX-CA86U (0eb0/3457)
- Zoom 5510A (1803/5510)
- Draytek Vigor 318 (0675/0200)
- Zyxel 630-C1 (0586/330a)
- Pirelli AUA-010 (0509/0812)
- And others...
- http://accessrunner.sourceforge.net/ the new generic conexant driver.
- http://www.olitec.com/adsl-linux.html proprietary driver by Conexant, with source. Uses the ethernet firmware and only supports some models. (Old. The most recent version is 1.7.)
Chipsets default PIDs
- Rushmore: 0xcafd
- Euphrates P52: 0xcafe
- Thames P52: 0xcaff
- Euphrates Rushmore: 0xcb00
- Hasbani: 0xcb01
- E2 P52: 0xcb05
- E2 Rushmore: 0xcb06
- Conexant Accessrunner PCI
- Atlantisland I-Storm PCI ADSL (since about mid 2003)
- http://www.data-technics.net/files/other/driver.tar.gz official driver from Conexant, with source. No license.